£10.00 – £500.00
Green 40% Numbing – The Strongest TKTX Numb Cream Anaesthetic 3-5 hours Fast Acting
Original TKTX, 100% Authentic, Official Website, 100% Guarantee Shopping from tktxsupply.com
Brand name: TKTX
Item: TKTX Green 40%
Used for Eyebrow, eyeliner, lips, face tattoo, permanent cosmetics, tattooing, micro needle pain, body piercing, laser tattoo removal, Laser hair removal, waxing, IPL treatment, electrocautery
Active Ingredients: 7% Lidocaine, 7% Prilocaine, 1% Epinephrine
Numb effectiveness: 40% pain reduction
Shelf Life: 2 years
For temporary relief of pain and itching due to anorectal disorders or a local anaesthetic for minor surgery or cosmetic procedures.
*tattooing & body piercing
*body waxing & bikini waxing
*laser hair removal
*Micro needle pain, body piercing, laser tattoo removal, laser hair removal, waxing, permanent cosmetics,IPL treatment, electrocautery and so on.
How to Use TKTX:
1. Wash the area receiving tattoo or laser treatment with soap and water.
2. Cover a Hot Towel on skin for 5 Minutes , Dry area completely.
3. Apply a thick amount of TKTX numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly.
4. After rubbing into the skin, apply a 2nd heavy layer of TKTX cream (1/8" or 2-3 mm thick) over
5. Cover the TKTX cream with plastic wrap (saran wrap) and keep warm. The heat under the plastic
wrap helps activate the cream and keeps the cream from drying out.
6. Leave TKTX cream and wrap in place for 25-50 Minutes before tattoo. For long procedures lasting hours
over large areas; apply numbing cream over the entire work area, then remove in sections as
7. Skin typically remains numb for 3 - 5 hours once cream is removed from numbed skin depending on
skin type and location on body.
Store above 0°C and below 30°C.
For external use only
Avoid cream into eyes
Keep out of reach children.
Do not put this product into rectum
Cap tube tightly when not in use
Not suitable for people who have heart disease, high blood pressure, pregnancy and / or breast feeding, known allergies to any ingredient, thyroid disease, diabetes, depression, or have difficulty urinating due to enlargement of the prostate gland.